Mike, Mike, ....baby....ehm.....oh shit.....
Well once again Grace, Steve, Michael, and I have gotten together for another round of trouble. They came to visit us, and I'm really glad. I just adore both of them. They made the trek today and we have been non stop since they got here. What would a party be without singing? Michael is singing Under Pressure by David Bowie, Grace is laughing at his dancing, and Steve is making cocktails...all is right with the world. It was requested of me to open my blog up...the following is an account of the night that followed....
s: oh, and we got a late start on the blog...opened the bar and started playing karaoke revolution vol. 3 around 8:00 and didn't open the bog until around 10:00...hmm...we already killed one bottle of blue ice vodka before this post started...
nina is drunk. she wrote the title of the post. heh. funny. well, it makes me giggle.
this is grace... i've invaded nina's blog.
we're playing karaoke revolution 3 right now... and i'm DRUNK. DRUNK AS FUCK.
so far, we've made mike sing...
flashdance (it was awesome!)
under pressure (which reminds me of Ice, Ice Baby... hence the name of the post.)
twist and shout
come clean
we made sam sing careless whisper. it was fucking awesome. oh, and beat it. that shit was awesome, too. just to clarify... sam is... bald... with a beard... and looks like a fucking badass. and he fucking sang careless fucking whisper. that shit makes me giggle. really hard.
i'm too drunk to fucking type at this point... but mike is fucking making me type and shit... but i'm way to drunk to write a fucking post.... that's coherent and shit. yeah.
yeah.
ugh. no more fucking vodka for me. no more. i'm really fucking drunk.
i am so fucking drunk... that i even sang a britney song. yeah, baby... oops, i did it again. and mike even fucking grabbed his crotch. that's some funny ass shit right there. OOOOH! and the fucking heartbeat... the whole fucking dance routine. that shit makes me laugh... even as i fucking type... no, really. i'm laughing out loud.... for reals, bitch.
okay. i'm going to stop typing now. i'm hogging the computer. NEXT.
N: O.k. Everyone kicks ass at this game, I don't think I'm even going to try. I sound like nails on a chalkboard when I sing. Grace is definitely drunk. She's about three shades redder than usual. Michael is hammered. He's got little slits for eyes. I think he's not that far away from passing out. Steve is still the ultimate cocktail preparer, I just got a late start. I'm sure I'll be hating myself tomorrow in no time...:)
S: ok, grace is "taking our breath away" right now...hey, how come mike and nina's computer says it's now 10:19 AM? have we really been partying that long?? it's definitely time to drunk call the rest of the blogger community...mike is now rockin' out on some song i don't really know, but he's in a tripod position on the bed...i'll let you guess the tripod components...
Mike here. I am too drunk to even read what has been written. But I ca
s: yeah, whatever :P we finally got nina to sing. on the mic! it took "love shack" to make it happen, but it was worth the wait! 10:42 am...man, this "morning" is off to a helluva start!
I just was rocking my sweet ass out to respect by aretha...i was shaking it big time...all the guys were out of the room though, so they missed it. I definitely have a very healthy buzz at this point. I think I'll be seriously drunk sooon. Thabnks STeve.:)
this was nina by the way. I just yelled for a cocktail and steve came running. he kicks ass, michael needs lessons. .......:)
g: okay... nina must be fucking drunk. she just sang. all i know is that i'm all about the fucking pop songs right now. i MUST be drunk. pop songs. mike is claiming i just sang liz phair. but i don't know about that. i could've sworn it was hilary duff. what the fuck do i know???? sam is talking. and i have no idea what the fuck sam and mike are talking about... all i know is that he ... fuck. i just lost my train of thought. damn. sam made me read this thing... that said: i am sofa king we tod did. that was funny shit. because i feel we tod did.
mike just asked sam if he wanted a shot of belvedere... except he was talking to steve. MIKE'S FUCKING CUT OFF! hehehe. i think at this point, i'm going to have to cut myself off. i'm really drunk. hey, i think i still have half a drink left. i think i will drink it. and THEN cut myself off. yeah. i'm drunk. this is sad.
cnghjkrjjk4fugrlw/ghj065'okbghjbnitrbmngjbmnhmfrsaBMNtbmngfxzbnmtrs;b fjpr'ojm4'lgtn brl'tg6 i4;ekybohtrbn hjkm gfsatyno543'gh rs'glhjbngflhkbmn0unitd,]ujtrhn
really, quick... that jibberish was sam imitating me typing. apparently, i type fast. i type fast like a mother fucker. yeah. is mother fucker one word or 2? i don't know. alls i know is that i'm drunk and i'm making typos..... it's bad. is it normal to have the words go blurry on you? i don't know. i'm also talking out loud as i type. i MUST BE DRUNK.
Nina here. I'm only still typing coherently because of my kick ass dedication to learning how to type correctly. I assure you I ; m completely fuck the hell upl. I'm in a hapy p;acle. sam is louc. very lound. Someone keeps fartin adn it sthinks real bad. I think it is...well I better not say at this point, someone might spike my already spiked drink. My teeth are fuzzey. I hate that. I need to brush my teeth, but I think I might gag on the tast of the fucking toothpaste. My eyes feel very heavy, but I'm not rired. Steve and Grace bought me Monkey Ball 2 . They are so fucking sweet. Anyway, I can't play now because I'll totaly suck, but I really wanted too. Hey there is always tomorrow. So tonight's the first night I have ever sang Karaoke. I was totaally fucked when I did it. I think I would only sing for Grace a dn
Stvee. Oh shit....I think I need ot stop. I'm a rambbling druknl. NOt good.......
N: yet again...I official have the room spins. I need to work up to Grace and Steve's visits....damn I'm such a loser light weight. Everyone is in the other room watching the Chapelle show. this particular is funny as fuck....anyway....drinking water ot try to rejoin the party. Why do I do this to myself every tiem? Oh well. I have a great time with them no matter what. I just hope I can funcition tomprrow. Mel where are you: YOu should have come. Fpr future refrence you are always welocme here...yoy need to take a road trip with Steve and GRace and cme to AZ. You would have a blast. Yes, we are dorks, but fun dorks.....:)
N' Oh shit am I going to have a headache in the moring. I hate myself.......no monkey ball 2 for me. I just heard Grace say" Are you grabbing his balls?" I am seriously afraid to go into that room. What kind of kinky shit is going on? I mean really....I don't know about ball grabbing....room is spinning....bye for now.......out.....nina....
Hi. I'm MIke. Nina made me say HI. So.............Hi.
g: i'm cold. why's it so fucking cold in AZ. i thought it was the fucking desert and i thought the fucking desert was warm. BRRRRR. OW. sam made me hurt my boobs. yo. that hurt like fuck. ouch. that was some fucked up shit. boobs. hurt. now. ouch. sam keeps apologizing. i'm going to make him feel guilty allllll weekend. oh, NO, HE DI'INT. now sam is making fun of my people. yo, that's fucked up. kidding, i'm just drunk.
Nina here....tooo fdrucnk'
tow fisting water and cocktail. I love steve, but he's eveil, lpure poison for me....he's the damn enabler....I only get totally shitfaced when he's around...BAstard......I meant that in a good way, if that's possible.....I want to pley momkey balls....
Sam is very loud, he keeps trying to scare me and grace. He just went to bed. EVeryone is wathching famaily guy. what the fuck is up with my cognitive skills here.....shit,...I know what I want to say but it's not coming out right...
s: 12:27. m & g: we're tired, can we go to sleep? s & n: fuck no, bitches! it's super monkey ball time! suck it up!
we just got done watching some drunken "takeshi's magic castle" or whatever spike tv renamed it, mxc or something, and a little family guy, and a little chappelle...now that we've laughed our asses off, it's time for some gaming!
oh, and we polished off their bottle of belvedere too...
1:20: party's over. mike passed out about 40 minutes ago. we just played a furious round of super monkey ball...or as grace calls it, super monkey balls! nina likes it! :P ok, good night everybody

<< Home