Weekend movie review plus....
Well lately since no one wants to do anything with me outside of the house. I mean I try..."Hey boys, let's go to Home Depot?..." How about the Monster truck show?" Ah, fuck me, "How about Hooters?" No fucking response. Those damn lazy asses. I can't get them to move for nothing. Inside they won't even play games with me. I'm on the verge of moving out I tell you. Why will no one play with me?:(
Since all this began the only thing we do together is watch movies. I've about had my fill. I love a good movie just as much as the next girl, but I do like to see daylight every once in a while. Here are my reviews and commentary on the movies I have watched in the past week.
The Ladykillers : I give it a thumb up. Just for the sheer entertainment of Tom Hanks dastardly laugh. Unfortunately we weren't able to make it though the entire movie. So I therefore can't rank this movie fully.
Miller's Crossing: A double cross of a movie. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't that great. One thumb for the hair ironing Marcia Gay Harden must have had to endure for several months on end.
House of 1000 Corpses: Two thumbs up. I like a man who has attention to detail. Rob Zombie even made Scene Selections funny, by using Capitan Spaulding to insult you. It was also refreshing to see a beautiful woman as an insane killer instead of a dumb horror movie ditz.
Caddyshack: A thumb and a half. I don't care for Ted Knight though, so that may have biased my opinion. Is it me, or does Chevy Chase look kind of cut in this movie? Any movie that has "doody" in it is alright with me.
Igby goes down: A thumb and a half. A very good movie. Kieran Culkin is definitely worth seeing in this. Ryan Phillippe , well I wanted to kill him by the end of the movie. So he did his job well too. A dark movie, but definitely a crowd pleaser. At least it is in my circle. P. S. Claire Danes is an evil, evil heartbreaker.
Christmas Vacation: Two thumbs up. A cult classic. What's not to love?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail : A thumb and a half. Good in the way only Monty Python can be. I prefer the Meaning of Life, but it's still a great movie. I have seen it one too many times. It's lackluster. I'm fucking jaded,what can I say?
As you can see I really need someone to go out with. At this rate I'll be quoting movies like Michael in no time. Where's the fucking popcorn?

<< Home