10.07.2004

If I were a Spice Girl....

If I were a Spice Girl I would definitely be Sporty Spice. I come to this conclusion based on mostly her name. Let's be honest, how many people (grown adults, normal brain activity) really know anything about the Spice Girls? My guess is not many. So the name Sporty Spice makes me think she enjoys sports. Since her Pepsi sponsor didn't tell her which sport to like it appears she had some say so in that area. I once saw a video of her doing some kind of kick move. Perhaps she should have been Martial Arts Spice . Perhaps that is the sport she enjoys. I, myself have never tried martial arts, but would be willing to give it a go. She also appears to be wearing a sport's bra as a top most of the time. I am a fan of the sport's bra. I wear one almost everyday for my workouts. Of course, I wear a shirt over mine. This simple attire draws me to the conclusion that she is somewhat low-maintenance. I, too am low maintenance (you may check with Michael to confirm). Another sport she may enjoy, as indicated by her running pants, could be running. I'm not a big fan of running. It's hard and the knees and back and just generally boring to me. I can't really remember her speaking very much. That also differs from me. I just don't know when to shut the hell up sometimes. Yep, that's all I know about Sporty Spice.

If I could of pick by looks I probably would have picked a different Spice, but they all have to wear uncomfortable shoes. She' gets the comfortable stuff. If you're going to make an ass out of yourself you might as well be comfortable right?

Seriously though, ass or no ass she probably made more money off that gig than I will ever make in my lifetime. She'll be able to pursue whatever career she wants totally financed. I think I would want my credibility in tact instead. If there ever comes a time where she has to work out in a regular old gym, do you think people will take her seriously? I mean gym people are hard core. It takes a good six months for them to even say hi to you.

On second thought, I probably wouldn't fit any of the established Spices. I would have to be Over Organized, Super Analytical, Disillusioned Spice. I don't think people would pay to come see me. So I guess my career as a Spice Girl is over before it even got started.

Damn!