12.28.2004

Sorry...I'm just coughing up a lung....

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I'm still sick. Yuck. I think I'm passed the halfway point though, thank god. Anyway, I responded to everyone's recommend three things ask three questions posts. I'm not going to cut and paste, but I hope you know you are all welcome at any time to ask me whatever the hell you like. I'm always up for recommendations too.

I was surprised to see not very many people wrote about Christmas. I wonder why? Was it that boring? bad? too steamy? Don't you want to relive your Aunt Ida's sweet potatoes? I haven't posted yet because Michael's been hogging the damn thing. This is the first chance I have had since he got home to use it.

In the past few minutes I have discovered I won Michael's office football pool again. Yay! Hopefully this time that bastard of a husband will actually give me my winnings instead of spending it. Yes, he spent my winnings the last time. Can you believe that? I say we lynch him. What do you think?

Anyway, I think I am finished with my holiday meltdown. Man, I'm not going to do that next year. It wasn't much fun that's for sure. I finished the truffles, and it was all for naught. I mean everyone loved them, but wtf? Half the people didn't even say thanks or even mail us a card. I mean I wasn't expecting anything in return, but a fucking "thanks for thinking of us on the holidays" would have been nice. I'm cutting some assholes off the list for next year.

I have been eating hershey's kisses with mint like I haven't seen food in years. It's sad really. Michael came close to the bag, and I almost bit his arm off.

It started to rain a few minutes ago. Have I told you how much I love the rain? Well, I do. It's going to suck for the paper route though. Shit, I'm going to have to bag every thing and slow down. I'm getting good. I can drive like a bat out of hell on the wrong side of the street. It's really fun, the driving part that is. I feel like chanting, "Breaking the law, breaking the law..." when I'm driving. No, really I am a safe driver....:)

Anyway, a Christmas post is to follow. Ask and recommend away if the mood strikes you.