Who do I have to fuck to get a good night's sleep?
If it's not nightmares it's fucking Sam. Everyday I wake up when Michael gets up...after he leaves the house is empty. This is when I get the best 2 hours of sleep of the whole fucking night...until...mother fucking Sam.
Monday Michael leaves and I start to settle in for my good sleep...and then I hear the front door unlocking. Son of a bitch...Sam's home. Today the reason is that his van is over heating...the thermostat is broken. He fixes it by 9:30 a.m....but that's no reason to go into work for the rest of the day or anything.
This morning I make sure Michael has his coffee and everything he needs for the day ahead. I kiss him goodbye and settle in for some z's...or so I think. Son of a fucking whore...the front door is unlocking. What the fuck now? Wanna know? That mother fucker got fired. I can't say that I'm surprised...that's what happens when you DON'T GO TO FUCKING WORK...they frown on not showing up and shit. So my fucking two hours of bliss...down the damn toilet.
I'm seriously thinking of sleeping in my closet...

<< Home