Tomorrow's the day...
Yep...I start my job tomorrow at 8:30. I have to work 8:30-5:30 for at least 4 weeks...just for training. I do, however, get to determine mine own hours when I graduate from training. I'm thinking of picking 7:00-3:30 so I can still have time after work hours to get to the Y and any doctor's appointments that I might have. I'm kind of toying with the idea of 5:00 to 1:30, but I don't think my ass can function that early. I mean I know I can get up, but...well...let's just say I'm not the nicest person during the first thirty minutes of waking. As a matter of fact I usually don't say anything for the first hour...which is really something if you know me.:)
Anyway...I'm excited and nervous. I have my clothes laid out and I'm getting ready to hop in the tub here and shave my legs. I wonder if I'll be able to blog at work during my lunch break? I think I might know someone in the IT department...hehehe:) If not I'm going to have to start blogging at night or in the morning...probably at night considering I just told you I'm a total cunt in the morning...
So other than the new job this weekend was interesting...
Michael and I weren't able to go to the cages. Since our vacation got cancelled we decided to at least go to the spa. I got a facial and a pedicure...and boy were they nice. Anyway, I don't have much time with Michael left so I guess I should sign off for now. Have a great Monday everyone!:)

<< Home