Ten minutes to myself....please....
I need fucking ten minutes to myself....agh! I'm having a hectic week...hence the lack o' blogging. I hope to return to my previous blogging schedule by tomorrow.
Yesterday I had a six hour physical capacity evaluation for my back. It's to help determine my degree of handicapabliness. It was exhausting. The good news is that I got to meet Michael for lunch since I was in town. I always love meeting him for lunch because it feels like we are doing something we're not supposed to. I came home to a broken drip system, a lazy trash man, dishes, and lots of bills. My friend V is turning thirty this weekend so I'm trying to find some wrapping paper, but all I have is Christmas and Star Wars. I changed the air filters in my house while I was wearing my favorite black t-shirt....now that was fucking stupid...agh!
This morning I got a call from Scott (a.k.a. Vlad) and he's having relationship trouble. So I'm going to meet him for lunch before my doctor's appt....shit....how do I do it?

<< Home